Subscribe to Veggylandia: www.youtube.com/veggylandia
Bring the color to this christmas with these Christmas Cookies
!They are vegan and delicious
– 2.5 cups Oat flour
– 2 tsp Baking powder
– 3 tbsp Sugar
– 1 tsp Vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup Oil
– 3/4 cup Vegan milk
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp Ginger
– 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
– 1/4 cup Icing sugar
– 4-5 drops Lime juice
– 2 drops Food colors
– Water drops to adjust consistency
– For the cookies, mix all ingredients.
– Roll out the cookie dough
– Cut the dough with the cookie cutters.
– Repeat the process with the leftover cookie dough until you don’t have more dough.
– Bake cookies at 200°C for 30 min. Take out of the over and let them cool down.
-To make the glaze, mix the icing sugar, food color and lime juice, add drops of water until you get the desired consistency, not to thick but not to runny.
– Decorate the cookies. Let the glaze rest for 10 min.
!Don´t forget to post your comments and questions.
Recipes Playlist – English:
Follow us on:
Youtube – Veggylandia