Paratha make for a wholesome breakfast or brunch. There are many varieties of paratha and chili cheese paratha is one variety. This chili and cheese stuffing mixture can be spiced as per your tests. So you can change the spice factor in the cheese stuffing accordingly.
These chili cheese paratha are best served hot & accompany these hot cheese parathas with tomato ketchup.
Ingredients for stuffing:
– 100g green bell paper chopped
– 1 medium size onion chopped (approx. 50g)
– 2 tbsp green chilies chopped
– 1 tbsp plain mayonnaise
– 2 tbsp coriander
– salt to taste
– 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
– 100g processed cheese or cheddar (grated)
– 100g mozzarella cheese (grated)
– 2 cups wheat flour
– 2 tbsp oil
– salt to taste
– 1 cup water
Method for Dough:
– In a mixing bowl, take a wheat flour and add oil and salt and mix well
– Add some water and mix well
– Knead into a smooth and soft dough. Add water little by little while kneading.
– Cover it and keep it aside.
Method For Stuffing:
– In a large mixing bowl, take all stuffing ingredients and mix well and keep it aside.
To Prepare Parathas:
– Make small ball of dough, flatten them and dust with some wheat flour
– With a rolling pin, roll them into 4 to 5 inch diameter round
– place the cheese stuffing in the center
– seal the edges with your fingertips
– dust some flour on the stuffed parathas
– roll cheese paratha round of about 5 to 6 inches diameter
– on a hot pan, place the rolled paratha, pan should be hot. Not at low temp.
– when the base is partly cooked, flip the paratha, apply some butter or oil on top
– flip again and you will see brown spots on it. Apply some butter or oil on it
– flip again once or twice till both the side has to be cooked
– once the cheese paratha has cooked well, remove the paratha from pan & serve them hot.
Try this delicious recipe.
Follow us on Dailymotion : http://www.dailymotion.com/teamwork-food
For More Video Log onto: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=teamworkfood
Copyrights: Teamwork Entertainment.