Watch this video to find out how to make Chicken Putanesca Pasta. Happy Cooking!
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI PUTANESCA
250 grams boneless chicken breasts
1 cup boiled spaghetti
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
2½ teaspoons chopped garlic
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 small tomatoes, chopped
5-6 green olives
½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
½ teaspoon dried mixed herbs
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
7-8 fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese + for sprinkling
A sprig fresh basil for garnishing
1. Flatten chicken breasts with a mallet and place on a plate.
Sprinkle salt, crushed peppercorns and add ½ teaspoon
chopped garlic. Rub well and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick grill pan.
4. Add remaining garlic to the olive oil and sauté till light brown.
Add onion and sauté till pink.
5. Add tomatoes, mix well and cook for a minute.
6. Place the marinated chicken breasts in the grill pan and grill till
evenly done from both sides.
7. Add salt to the tomatoes and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes.
8. Slice olives and chop capers. Add these to the tomatoes and
mix well. Add little water and mix well. Reduce heat, add chilli
flakes, dried herbs and tomato ketchup and mix well.
9. Chop 4-5 basil leaves and add. Mix well.
10. Add spaghetti and mix well. Add little water, mix well and cook
on low heat for 1 minute.
11. Roughly chop the grilled chicken and add to the pasta and
switch off heat. Mix well.
12. Tear remaining basil leaves and add. Sprinkle parmesan
cheese and mix well.
13. Sprinkle parmesan cheese, garnish with a basil sprig and
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor