Chicken schnitzel Nonna’s way! Meet my Nonna in her first ever video recipe as she teaches you the simple, original way to coat and cook up fried chicken cutlets. No one knows the little secrets like Nonna! Watch now to find them out and recreate this old age delight.
Fried Chicken Schnitzel Recipe
Share it with your best friends on FACEBOOK
Get the recipe on my #FOODBLOG http://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/chicken-schnitzel/
Check out my website for full #recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my #YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/SubscribetoVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
Chicken Cutlets Recipe | Chicken Schnitzel made by Nonna Igea
Fresh bread crumbs
Sun Flower Oil
1. Break 3 eggs into a bowl and beat them well. Then add a pinch of salt.
2. Squeeze a small amlunt of lemon into the eggs. This is Nonna’s secret for keeping the meat from smelling like eggs. Mix I well.
3. Add a small amount of salt to both sides of the chicken fillet.
4. Immerge the chicken into the bowl with eggs and turn it over using a fork.
5. Pour breadcrumbs on a flat tray which has baking paper over the top.
6. Place each fillet on top of the bread crumbs and batter the bread crumbs on well. Turn over and repeat.
7. Heat up some sun flower oil in the pan (on a medium heat) and once it’s nice and hot place the chicken cutlets inside to cook. Cook the chicken cutlets a side at the time.
1. Make a simple lettuce salad adding salt, white vinegar and evoo. Mix well and then place it on the side of a plate
2. Dice the tomato and cut the artichoke in half and place them on top of the salad
HOW TO SERVE:
Place the chicken cutlets next to the salad and buon appetite.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Music: Catarina courtesy of Audio Network
#Vincenzo Plate is a You Tube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own kitchen, whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#friedchicken #chickenschnitzel #chickencutlet #chickenrecipe #chickencutlets #schnitzel #chickenschnitzelrecipe #chicken #chickenrecipes
Watch the Chicken Schnitzel video recipe: https://youtu.be/RlBSlWWY3GM