Watch and learn how to make Chicken Parmesan, an classic recipe only on Get Curried.
Mouthwatering and delectable is today’s recipe, an New York favourite Chicken Parmesan. With Chef Nick Saraf learn how to make Chicken Parmesan at home only on Get Curried.
– Chicken Breast
– Salt & Pepper
– Dry mixed herbs
– Grated Parmesan
– Egg wash
– Olive oil
– grated mozzarella
– grated Parmesan
– Olive Oil
– 2 knobs of butter
– Chopped onion
– Chopped garlic
– Red wine
– Marinara Sauce
– Sweet Paprika
– Dried Rosemary
– Black pepper
– Flatten out the chicken breast into a even thickness, for that use a plastic sheet and place the chicken breast on it and beat it with meat mallet.
– Once it achieves the even thickness, season it with salt & pepper.
– Add dry mixed herbs and grated Parmesan into breadcrumbs
– Coat the chicken breast into flour tap off the excess, then egg wash the chicken breast and at last coat it with breadcrumbs
– On a pan heat some olive oil and place the chicken breast and fry it properly.
– On a pan heat olive oil and add butter, chopped onion, chopped garlic, red wine, marinara sauce, sweet paprika powder, dry rosemary, salt & pepper and let it come to boil.
– Place the cutlets into sauce add some mozzarella over the chicken and powdered Parmesan and cover it and keep it aside till the cheese melts
– Put a pan on medium high heat and add olive oil and butter
– Once the butter melts add chopped onion and garlic and cook until the onions caramelize
– Add red wine and cook till it reduce and then add the marinara sauce.
– Add sweet paprika powder, dried rosemary, salt and black pepper.
– Once the sauce boil, keep it on low flame and for 4-5 minutes
– Place the chicken cutlets in the sauce on top of it add grated mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese.
– Cover it with a lid and keep it aside till the cheese melts.
– Once done place it over spaghetti and garnish it with Parmesan and parsley!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/wrGMDC
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/r0n0FT
Host: Nick Saraf
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1