SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/inthekitchenwithjonnyj
Very easy and tasty breakfast casserole with sausage, egg, cheese and tator tots. Great breakfast for kids
12oz to 1 lb pork breakfast sausage, casing removed
1 cup whole milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 (32 oz) package frozen tator tot
1 (8 oz/2 cups) block cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
2. In a large skillet over medium high heat, add breakfast sausage and cook half way through, 8-10 minutes. Drain fat if necessary.
3. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper and onion powder.
4. In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, sausage and cheese. Pour into baking dish. Pour the egg mixture all over. Sprinkle more cheese if you wish. (at this point you can cover and refrigerate and bake it later)
5. Bake uncovered for 45- 55 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Breakfast casserole , breakfast sausage casserole , breakfast casserole with hash browns , breakfast casserole with tator tot , make ahead breakfast