It is already November and Thanksgiving is around the corner. I want to share some of my favorite, healthy and tasty Thanksgiving side dishes with everyone. This week I want to share my favorite green bean side dish since green bean is a very common side dish during Thanksgiving.
1 pound of green beans (ends trimmed)
1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
1 small onion chopped
2 garlic minced
seasoning: salt, pepper, dried basil, red crushed pepper flakes
water and 1/2 stock cube or stock
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Turn the stove to medium high heat, pour in the olive oil and onion/garlic, and let it cook until the onion/garlic is soft/brown.
2. Add in the green beans, stir, add in the seasoning except for basil, stir.
3. Add in the tomatoes and basil, and stir very well.
3. Add in the water and stock cube or just stock (just enough to half cover the green bean mixture).
4. Let it simmer until the liquid is all boiled off. (about 10 min)
5. Season one more time with salt, pepper, basil, and red pepper flakes.
6. Turn off the stove and let it cool on the stove.
Enjoy your aromatic and tasty green beans 🙂
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe and for more recipe videos, click here:
Check out my other videos here:
Follow me on social media:
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)