*How to make it below!* http://bit.ly/FoodPornSubscribe If you’ve been looking for a new way to enjoy your favorite breakfast foods, look no further than the tater tot breakfast pizza! This savory pie combines crispy tater tots with two kinds of meat, our very favorite ingredient, cheese, and fluffy scrambled eggs; it’s the best of breakfast in one pan!
When we got finished cooking our pie, we topped it with some sweet maple syrup, but you should try out your favorite breakfast condiment on yours. Do you like fruit jams or honey? I don’t think that you can go wrong at all. Let us know in the comments what you think if you make it at home! We all agreed, it was DELICIOUS.
Like Food Porn on Facebook for more gooey goodness: http://bit.ly/FoodPornFB
Follow Food Porn on Snapchat: food_consumed
Watch our entire Food Porn collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8u8tctNvQ&list=PL7AZs4ZhQGBGGhwSohVSki5o4eYFViOpY
* 30 oz bag tater tot crowns
* ½ tbsp vegetable oil
* 6 eggs
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* ¾ cup cooked, crumbled bacon
* ¾ cup cooked, crumbled sausage
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line the bottom of a greased cast iron skillet with tater tot crowns and then line the sides of the pan.
3. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. While baking, heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Whisk together the eggs and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Cook the eggs until just set (they will cook more in the oven).
5. Remove the tater tots from the oven and top with one cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
6. Add the scrambled eggs, sausage crumbles and another cup of shredded cheese, making sure the cheese reaches the tater tots on the sides of the pans.
7. Use a spatula to press down on top and sides of the pizza to smash the tater tots a bit.
8. Sprinkle with the crumbled bacon and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
9. Add Syrup if you like 🙂
We have more fun things for you to watch on our sister channels!
Relationship advice/humor is over at CoupleThing: http://bit.ly/CoupleThingSubscribe
Get your laughs at Ground Floor Comedy: http://bit.ly/GroundFloorSubscribe