Open description box for more info!
– 250gr flour
– 50gr oats
– 20gr crushed flax seeds
– 250ml soy milk or any other plant milk
– 1/2 package baking powder
– 4 ripe bananas
1. soak flax seeds in water and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. put bananas, plant milk and oats in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. pour the “smoothie” in a large mixing bowl and add baking powder and flour in 3 parts.
4. add flax seeds.
5. grease the waffle iron. don’t skip this! the dough is very sticky because of the banana.
6. bake waffles until golden brown.
7. add toppings as you like. maple syrup, fruits, ice cream…
the dough can also be used for pancakes.
no additional sweetener because it’s already sweet from the bananas!
FTC: not sponsored yo
M U S I C
Soul Kitchen (Instrumental) – Birocratic
C A M E R A S & P R O G R A M S
camera: http://amzn.to/2aLh3nA *
50mm lens: http://amzn.to/2bqzOtD *
kit lens: http://amzn.to/2bqA23W *
vlogging cam: http://amzn.to/2aLhzCp *
graphic tablet: http://amzn.to/2bqAL5g *
Final Cut Pro X
Links with a * are affiliate links. that means I get a little commission if you buy something over this link. The products still cost the same for you and after all it’s still your decision where you purchase something. Thanks for supporting my channel 🙂
B U Y M Y D R A W I N G S
dot and linework: http://redbubble.com/people/kickiyangzhang
S O C I A L M E D I A