►DO NOT SUBSCRIBE to this channel if you don’t want succulent, delicious, easy, and high-protein recipe made of real food.◄
PRINTABLE VERSION: https://naturallystrong.me/recipe/simple-keto-chicken-garlic-rosemary-bay-leaves/
Chicken is the bodybuilders most favorite.
Alright, alright, it’s chicken breast and this recipe is with chicken thighs.
Well, I LOVE chicken thighs and can’t help myself coming up with recipes to make them taste even more delicious!
Furthermore, as many of you, I like simple recipes: few ingredients, quick from pan to plate, little cleaning afterward.
Guess what, this one-pot recipe is all of that!
And it’s a keto recipe too!
*ROAR OF APPLAUSE* (thank you, thank you)
It uses mainly herbs that you should have in your kitchen available (if not, what are you even eating hahah) and other staple ingredients.
It uses wine, but as I always say, you don’t need the expensive stuff. Buy the cheap one and it keeps in the fridge forever (it’s for cooking!).
This super easy to make recipe provides almost 50g of protein per serving, 1g of carbs and 630kcal. What an amazing way to cut weight, if you ask me!
This goes great with a salad made of fresh lettuce, fennel, arugula, celery, and a couple of cherry tomatoes. With, it goes without saying, some tasty extra virgin olive oil drizzled on top.
You don’t need to be a bodybuilder to appreciate this keto recipe. Given the high-protein content, though, this recipe is indicated for whoever does resistance training which means lifting weights. Also if you do calisthenics or gymnastic and you are on a ketogenic diet, this recipe is good for you too!
Besides being keto friendly, this recipe is also suited for the following diets: Paleo, Primal, LCHF.
You can replace the wine with beer, vinegar, chicken broth.
Without further ado, here’s the recipe!
* Calories: 630kcal
* Fat: 46g
* Carbs: 1g
* Protein: 49g
Ingredients (1 serving):
* 270g chicken thighs (or drumsticks)
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 clove garlic
* 1 tbsp rosemary
* 3 bay leaves
* 1/4 cup wine (white or vinegar or chicken broth)
* salt (to taste)
* black pepper (to taste)
* Warm a pan on medium-high heat
* Add 1 tbsp olive oil
* When oil shimmers, add garlic and make it brown
* Add the chicken thighs (previously patted dry with a paper towel)
* Add rosemary and remove the garlic before it turns black
* Flip the chicken when it detaches from the pan
* Add the bay leaves and season with salt
* After 2-3 min add the liquid of your choice and let evaporate if contains alcohol
* Cover with a lid and cook for 10-20 min until the chicken is ready and add water or broth if it dries up (the bigger the chicken pieces, the longer it will take)
* Serve with some freshly ground black pepper
If you liked this video, please click on the thumb up below to help me support the channel, thank you!
For more wholesome high-protein recipes, check my website: https://naturallystrong.me/
🎨 BECOME MY PATRON: https://www.patreon.com/alexferrari 🙏
Great Days by Joakim Karud http://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/5lhZRunuJTs