3 easy ways to make The Vegan Burger at home. BBQ burger, Italian vegan burgers, and even a quinoa and corn black bean burger recipe that is literally a party in your mouth! Hope you enjoy these recipes 🙂
Tips on making Vegan Burger
Since it’s all natural and has a base of oats, it can be a little mushy if you don’t make it right. Here’s how to make sure it’s delicious 🙂
1. Measure the water, don’t just pour. The portions are important.
2. Use a non stick plan or a cast iron skillet. Use a little cooking spray or a little oil to make sure it gets a nice crisp outside.
3. Medium high heat is important. Make sure the pan is hot before you add the burgers and then let them sit for a few minutes before flipping. (Excessive flipping will stop them from browning and make them fall apart)
4. Make them a little thin. Better to have two thin patties than one thick one if you want to avoid a mushy center. I like to flatten them a little while they’re cooking. It helps create a nice amount of surface area for them to crisp up.
5. Remember it’s all about the toppings! Get good quality rolls or buns, add fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and avocado to add flavor and nutrients.
Which one are you going to try first? Let me know in the comments!
Vegan Burger website – www.veganburgermix.com
Facebook – facebook.com/veganburgermix
Instagram – veganburgermix
Twitter – @VeganBurgerMix
Vegan Burger on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Burger-Servings-Black-Olive/dp/B00KUEH586/ref=pd_bxgy_325_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00KUEH586&pd_rd_r=E2FYHYBMMPA9MMY19S22&pd_rd_w=nt9oY&pd_rd_wg=k7icq&psc=1&refRID=E2FYHYBMMPA9MMY19S22
My favorite are the B.B. and Ohh, Viva Italiano, and Vege Caliente flavors. The only one I didn’t like was the Veggie Six flavor and that’s only because it kind tastes like soup! lol All of them are good though and good quality. Non GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, and best of all VEGAN 🙂
Instagram: nikkivvegan (2 v’s)
Rock Angel by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/K8eRXvLL7Wo
Bay Breeze by FortyThr33 https://soundcloud.com/fortythr33-43
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/XER8Zg0ExKU
dizzy by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/xseXbA2N6D0
Let’s Go Surfing by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/1pt4pRSHk14
Disclaimer: This video was kindly sponsored by Vegan Burger. Featured burger recipes and opinions are my own.